Who are we?
What personal information do we collect?
Personal data is any data that can be used to identify you. When you browse our website we automatically receive your IP address, and information which allows us to learn about your browser and operating system. We use this information to improve your experience when using our website.
We may also collect your:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we use your personal information for?
We may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalise the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• send you products that you purchase;
• supply you services that you purchase;
• send you statements and invoices;
Cab Glazing Services LLP. Public
• collect payments from you; and
• to comply with our enduring legal obligations.
What about marketing?
If you provide us your personal information on our website, we will only use that information to send you marketing correspondence if you give us your explicit consent to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Where we already have a trading relationship with you, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Where we already have a trading relationship with you, from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time.
Who will my personal information be shared with?
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
How long will my personal information be kept for?
We will endeavour not to keep your data for longer than is necessary. In some instances, the law sets the length of time information has to be kept, but in most cases we will use our discretion to ensure that we do not keep records outside of our normal business requirements.
As and when our relationship comes to an end, your data will be deleted by Cab Glazing Services LLP and our contractors in line with our data retention policy. The data retention periods will be determined by applicable legislation, and full details of these may be obtained on request.
How will my data be secured?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
What are my rights?:
As a data subject you have certain rights.
• The right of access – you may request access to your data
• The right to rectification – if your data is wrong, you may request it is corrected
• The right to erasure – you may request your data be erased
• The right to restrict processing – you can ask us to stop using your data
• The right to data portability – you can ask for a copy of your data in a useful form
• The right to object – you can object if you unhappy how your data is being used
• The right to complain – if you are still not happy, you can complain to the ICO
If you are unsure of any of your rights, would like to exercise your rights, or have further questions please contact Steph Sharpe on firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating this statement